Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Belle Dress

Today, you wont' guess what came in the mail. My Belle dress that Papa ordered for me. It is beautiful! I look just like my Belle doll AND like Belle in my books. It is an great dresses to twirl in, it sparkles so pretty AND it lets me bow. And when I dance to the song Beauty and the Beast it is magical! I absolutely love my Belle dress.

Thanks Papa.

Love,
Anna

PS I wonder when I will get to watch the movie. I have the book, the song, the dress, the doll.... mommy and daddy I think it's time to watch the movie :)



Belle likes to lift up the side of her dress and here I am doing it JUST like she does in the book!
Dancing while holding onto my Belle dress like Belle.
Serious princess Dancing and a curtsey
I love how she's watching herself dance in the TV screen.
Beauty and the Beast twirls!

No comments:

Post a Comment