Thursday, May 10, 2012

Anna's Horse

Last weekend was the Kentucky Derby and believe it or not, we may take Anna to Vegas for next year's race because she guessed the right horse!

We were watching all the horses warm up and my mom asked Anna which horse she wanted to win. She waited patiently until #19 I'll Take Another was shown in his picture. "Purple yike Barney!" She yells. "My horse! My horse!"


Against all odds this horse came from behind for an exciting finish.


 We all cheered and Anna was beaming a HUGE smile. She kept talking about her horse and was so excited when he was pictured in the newspaper the next day. She still brings up her horse 2 to 3 times each day and she just gets the biggest smile.

Maybe I should go back to making decisions based on my favorite color!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment