Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Car Wash

Tonight after we put down Ashley, Anna and I did something that I have been meaning to do for the last 3 years... wash my car! Dressed in a swim suit I had the best helper!


I acted like the Stepmother and kept yelling "Cinderella! Cinderella! Clean my car!"

And sure enough Anna, I mean Cinderella, would grab her sponge, dip it in the bucket of soapy water and start scrubbing while responding, "Ok Stepmother. I wash your car!"

This kept us busy for around 45 minutes and by the end of it, Anna had figured out how to spray the hose attachment and was having lots of fun spraying the car and me!



I am looking forward to having this become a fun thing we do together as a family at our new house. She had a blast and in the end I had a clean car!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment