Sunday, May 6, 2012

32 months old

This post is past due, WAY past due. Like 2 weeks past due. But no one is judging, right?

Happy 32 months old Anna!


Such a cute picture MINUS the baby-O hair! Check out my Aerial tatoo on my arm... AWESOME!


*I am still sleeping great. When I have a nap during the day I sleep from 8-6:30ish and when I don't have a nap during the day I sleep from 7:15-7ish.
*I am still napping but if I nap varies day by day. I am taking naps on more days then not during the week and they last anywhere from 2-3 hours.
*I am a good eater but don't eat that much food at once. I am trying new food everyday. I absolutely love ham sandwiches, yogurt, fruit, hummus, edamame, hot dogs, mac and cheese, grilled cheese, salmon, italian sausage, tofu, avocado, cucumber, tomato, red orange and yellow bell pepper and cheetos. I tend to eat like a bird, but I get enough for me!
*Bunny is still my favorite. I love to hold onto him at my favorite spot and I tell mommy he smells like Anna.
*I am talking so much and more clear each day.The conversations I have with other people are so awesome and mommy and daddy say I have quite the sense of humor.
*I am so excited to have neighbors that are kids. I love when grama's neighbors are outside. I run up to the fence and say "Hi I'm Anna" and then run back and forth alongside the fence with them. I tell mommy that when I meet someone I say, "Hi, I'm Anna. do you want to play? I'm very happy to meet you."
*I take such good care of Ashley but I also get very frustrated with her at times. I do love my sister though.
*I love living at ma and papa's house.
*I am starting to sing songs. I sing "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee," "It's raining, it's pouring," and the "Cheep, Cheep song."
*I have started doing cheers like my cousins Kate. I can say the cheer "Lean to the Left. Lean to the Right. Stand up, sit down, fight fight fight!"
*I absolutely love books, any books. I love "reading" them out loud to myself, to bunny, to Ashley, to Kate and to anyone who will listen, even peanut. I can read the words Anna, zoo, home and Dr. Suess. I love pointing to the words as I "read"
*I still take a baba before nap (juice) and a baba before bed (milk). I LOVE my milk! :) Mommy says one of her favorite times of the day is when she puts me down for a nap and has our 5 minutes of cuddle time. I am pretty sure Daddy's is at night when he does it with me too.
*I love being outside. I love swinging on Grama's swing, taking walks, going to the park, going on bike rides, watering flowers, playing with the water table, watching birdies fly (and scaring the black ones away), refilling Grama's birdfeeders and watching the birds eat the seed. I also LOVE reading Grama's bird book.
*I am very expressive and can be quite the little drama queen at times
*I have HUGE poops. HUGE ones. (Sorry mommy had to put that in because they really are a big part of our day!)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment