Thursday, December 16, 2010

Some cute things I am doing

Mommy thinks it is so cute when I do the following things!

*Blow kisses to our house when I am getting in my car seat and getting ready to drive away.
*Blow kisses to our Christmas tree when it is time for a nap or bedtime. I also blow kisses to downstairs as I am heading upstairs.
*I say "dit" for sit. I say it while patting the place I want you to sit (usually right by myside.) I also try and tell Peanut to "dit" when he has one of my babies.
*I like to try on shoes from my closet. Mommy thinks it is so cute how I also bring out 2 matching shoes from the closet and try to put them on while leaning on someone. I can actually slip on my "diamond shoes" but they are a little too big to wear.
*I love the song "when your happy and you know it" and when it comes on the IPOD, I do the actions of clapping my hands, stomping my feet and throwing my arms in the air for Hooray!
*I love running in circles around people, around the ottomon, around my toys, around anything! I giggle so hard once I have run a couple of laps and get REALLY dizzy!
*I love mommy's belly and I ask to see it A LOT by saying "Bae"
*I sing "Oh" to ANY Christmas tree I see and "Ho Ho Ho" to anyone who is a little old with a beard.... luckily this hasn't caused me any issues!
*When mommy asks where my nose is, I walk up to her and grab hers and say "onk onk" for honk honk!

Well, that's it for now! I am sure I do a lot more cute things but these are mommy's favorites!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment