Thursday, December 9, 2010

30 weeks plus a couple...

A little late on the update... but no fear- Big Momma is doing and feeling great. Just a little backache that my hubby can cure with a little massage!

Baby Ashley is moving around more then I EVER remember Anna doing and she is one strong kicker and puncher. She kicks and punches me at the same time on opposite sides of my belly- it is CRAZY! She also kicks my upper stomach so hard that I fear that my boobs might someday soon hit me in the face- they do bounce when she kicks in the right spot- it's AMAZING! Sometimes she is moving around so much that I kind of get a sick to my stomach..... But keep kicking little girl- I like knowing that you are active!

I see the doctor on Monday for my 31 week appointment. After that I think I have another appointment 3 weeks later and then weekly starting at week 36. These prenatal visits are so different then they were with Anna (for those of you who don't remember, we were watching my cervix VERY closely.... mentioning my cervix again was for you Colleen!) But anyways, it is weird not being poked and prodded at every time I see a doctor but I am feeling good. Getting a little nervous because at week 35 I was put on bed rest with Anna because I had already starting thinning a little too quickly... but then again, she never did come naturally- I had to be induced!

My body feels huge. Every part of my body... even my little toe. I have never been this heavy and possibly have 10 weeks to go (fingers crossed that it is at least 7 more!) My belly doesn't feel massively larger then it was with Anna, just my entire body does. And it just makes keeping up with the stairs, Anna and Rob very hard and tiring. But it's worth it for my baby girl :)

Will post picture soon- haven't taken it since I was in Texas this past week. For those who really want to see me, just imagine me bigger then week 28 picture that I posted to weeks ago... add about an inch bigger to everywhere! :)

Crazy to think that our family of 4 will be a family of 5 very soon. For those of you that are trying to find the 5th, I am talking about Peanut. Can't wait to hold Baby Ashley- just simply excited! The feelings of fear and anxiousness over the unknowns of parenthood that I had this time when I was expecting Anna aren't here with this one... it makes the whole pregnancy experience different this time around... I have so much faith in Rob and I as parents that I know we are going to do just as great with Ashley!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment