Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Light Park

Tonight Mommy, Daddy and I met Grammy Stilley and we all went to Longview Lake to a drive thru Christmas park filled with some of my VERY favorite things... Christmas Lights!

We got to drive through all these cool lights and see all sorts of lite up animals and Christmas stuff. As we were driving in, there were lite up elves telling you welcome and how that you were getting close to the lights. I really liked seeing them- I would get really excited, and when we passed them and could no longer see them I would say throw my hands up by my face and say "Uh?!"and wonder when the next one would come! Mommy kept trying to get me to say "Ooh......E...... Ahhh.... O!" most of the time- she's crazy!


My favorites were the snowman who took their top hats off and then put them back on, the fish jumping in the lake and OF COURSE Santa Claus. RIGHT when I saw Santa, I said HO HO HO!


We had so much fun... you won't believe it but I was allowed to sit on mommy's lap in the front seat for most of the drive and I also got to sit on Grammy's lap for a while. They gave us chocolate when we left and it was SO good!


I can't wait to go back there every year!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment