Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fort Worth

We just got back from visiting cousins Tom, Meghan and Matt down in Fort Worth and had so much fun! We played, played and played!!!And I LOVE their dogs Bailey and Boomer! I could not get enough of them and LOVED riding on them like horses. They are the best cuddlers!

When we first got to their house we got to meet Baby Matt for the first time..... and I wasn't too sure about Baby Matt. Mommy sat down to hold him and I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!!!!! Mommy is supposed to hold me! So, I started crying horribly until mommy held me. Once I calmed down, she tried to hold both me and Matt but I didn't like that idea and I pushed him away and tried to hit him but mommy intervened. I even squeezed his toes a little too hard and cried. It's my mommy! The next day, I still wasn't fond of the little guy but by day three, I was patting his toes nicely and giving his forehead kisses. I kind of like Baby Matt.... :)

I got to play with Tom and Meghan SO much! It was special because Meghan and I had time to play, just the two of us, one day when Tom was at preschool. I just love my older cousins- they taught me so much- especially how to be conductor for a real choo choo train, play golf and to trace my hands and feet on the magnadoodle. They wore me out so much that on my first day I took 2 hour and a half naps and slept AMAZING through the night. As for sleeping on the way home..... that didn't really happen much of the 8 1/2 hours.... I was having WAY to much fun with mommy :)

My cousins have the coolest stairs in their house.... and it is these stairs that I decided to go down 100% of the way ALL.BY.MYSELF!!! Mommy was so proud of me. By back to the stairs, there are four or five stairs that are free from a baby gate and I LOVED climbing up and down them SO much. I would climb up to the top and sit on the landing and just smile. I LOVED them, but mommy didn't really- she was SO nervous every time I got near them (which I guess she had every right to be because I did roll down them a couple of times- good thing she was there watching me so closely!)

I can't wait to see my Texas cousins again!

Love,
Anna

PS- Pictures will be posted soon. A lot were taken on Aunt Carolyn's camera and we're waiting on those pics to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment