Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bark Collar

I don't what I did to deserve this horrible early "Christmas gift", but anyways mom, dad and Anna got me a bark collar.... they said it was a long time coming.

Whenever I bark it sprays citronella spray into my muzzle and YUCK does it smell. Oh and the spray absolutely freaks me out that I start shaking and run to whoever is the closest. So, whenever it is on me, I try to not bark too loud or it will spray me. And since I hate the spray, most of the time I don't even bark at all. I would post a picture of it, but I get too depressed to think about the thing!

Mom and dad are proud of me for catching on so quickly to the collar (they keep making the comment that it has worked wonders) but I wish they'd just take it off me. It could be worse because they only keep it on during naps, bedtime or when I am barking when they are playing with Anna. I just don't want it on at all.....

Aunt Betsy and Minnie, can me and my bark move in with you?!?!

WOOF WOOF,
Peanut

1 comment:

  1. NO! At my house, you'd get the "silent buzz remote" in your face. Minnie caught on pretty quickly, too.
    What is it about being 5 years old that made these schnoodles want to be naughty. I meant to ask if Peanut has had any trouble jumping on the bed? Is he even allowed on the bed anymore? Minnie missed once or twice & won't try now. I can't tell if she is afraid or if she hurts.

    ReplyDelete