Wednesday, December 29, 2010

15 month well visit

We went to see Dr. Austin today for my well visit and she thinks I am doing super well! She was really impressed with how I did not cry at all when she was checking me out- which is a change from the past. I did cry during my 3 shots though... OUCH!

After my visit, we went to get blood work done in the lab to test for lead and other stuff. This was horrible- especially for mommy and daddy. The nurse tied a rubber band on my upper arm and then stuck a needle in me and red blood came out.... I was crying SO hard! I was sitting on daddy's lap and holding mommy's hand but it was horrible! Mommy and daddy told me they are very thankful that I am a healthy girl because they don't think they can watch me go through that again.... I agree!

Here are my numbers from my visit!

Height: 32 1/4 inches- 90th %tile
Weight: 22 lbs 8 oz- 48th %tile
Head circumference: 18 inches- 50th %tile

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment