Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rockefeller Brookside :)

A week ago, mommy, daddy and I went to see the Christmas Tree lighting in Brookside. We got there just in time to score some good hot chocolate and cookies and to watch all the crazy BIG kids run around. Then after I learned something REALLY cool, like sitting down on the pavement, I would mimic them! And to top the fun of the night off, I even saw Santa Claus! When the Christmas tree was lit, the crowd counted down backwards from 10. I was watching the tree until everyone said "ONE" really loud and I turned around to watch everyone that I missed the tree turn on. But when I turned back around I saw it was lit and got very excited and started swaying back and forth to mommy and daddy singing "Oh Christmas Tree." I started pointing to other trees that I thought were Christmas trees and saying "Oh" but they didn't light up.... BUM deal :) We watched the lights for a little bit and then headed home.

I just LOVE Christmas time.






Love,
Anna

PS- Grandma's tree is bigger then this one :) Mommy thought that was pretty funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment