Monday, December 27, 2010

Family Christmas

When I woke up on Christmas Eve morning the coolest thing happened.... there were presents under the Christmas tree for me! Santa had come!!!

I had set cookies out for him (and ate a few) the night before (and carrots for the reindeer and some blueberries too because EVERYONE loves blueberries) and went to bed like it was just another night.....


 .....And I woke up to this....


I couldn't believe my eyes! We had so much fun opening presents as a family! Daddy wore really cool Santa socks that sang (I LOVED them) and Mommy made homemade doughnuts, cheesy sausage eggs and we ate blueberries! It even snowed a little that day!



I loved all my gifts, but my most favorite one is my pink kitchen. I just LOVE to cook like mommy :)




 Whenever I would open a gift that I liked a lot (pretty much all of them, I would sign more! See below) Mommy and daddy thought this was pretty funny and would give in every time and open the gift for me to play with!

 It was such a cool day!



Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment