Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas with Fimmens

After our Christmas morning with the Stilley's and early afternoon with the Riggs' we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's for another Christmas. Aunt Anne, Uncle Todd and Kate were already there and so was Peanut! I was so excited to see everyone! We opened gifts, ate a yummy dinner, opened and played with more gifts and spent the night. The next morning we were able to play with all our toys. We had so much fun!

Here I am with my new HUGE teddy bear.... Lambie and I were attacking him!
 Have I mentioned that I have two Lambie's???
Being an elf and helping Grandpa pass out the gifts!
Already taking too much of an interest in Kate's gifts!!!
I wanted to do the crazy cousin dance on the fireplace but there just wasn't enough room!
Opening gifts.
 Twins
Peanut was exhausted!
Playing with the "ooo" "ooo" the next morning!
Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment