Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we went to church with Grammy, Poppy, Grandma and Grandpa. It was really cool  going to church with my grandparents because I got to crawl over everyone!! I also loved the music and when each song was over I signed more!!! I was a very good little girl and mommy was proud of me for not crying one bit!

After church, we all came back to my house and Uncle Jeff, Aunt Megan and Aunt Megan's family joined us for dinner. I got to play with everyone for almost an hour and I was a complete ham ball!  I went to bed before they ate, but the food smelt very yummy! Mommy had made lasagna roll ups, tomato gorgonzola soup and meatballs. I have eaten the leftover meatballs and YUM are they good! :)

After I had slept for a couple hours, mommy and daddy woke me up and we drove to Grammy and Poppy's to spend the night. I was SUPER sleepy!

Here are my family pictures from the night!




Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment