Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby Dolls

Ever since I have gotten back from visiting my baby cousin Matt and my two older cousins in Texas, I have LOVED playing with my baby dolls! Before we left, I barely played with them and right when I got home, they became my favorite toys. I have three of them and love them all- one of them was mommy's when she was little (it's the bay doll I was named after). I like putting them in the stroller and pushing them around the house, putting them in and out of the high chair, feeding them bottles, putting blankets on them and putting them in their crib. I also love giving them hugs and kisses.

Mommy and daddy are excited that I know like babies because they think it might help me like Baby Ashley better... don't they know that I already love her? ..... I just don't want to share my parents with her :)

Off to play with baby dolls!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment