Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Express

We went to the COOLEST thing last night...... The Holiday Express!
 The Holiday Express is a train at Union Station that is lit up at night and it is totaly tubular (that was for you Daddy!!) Before you get to Rudy, the lit up train, you can go through many train exhibits (Papa Fimmen would LOVE them!). It was a room full of TONS of train sets- too much to look at it all :)

 And after you go through the train exhibits, you get to see Mrs and Mr Santa Claus! I had met Santa Claus before, but never Mrs. Claus! I was being shy and mom got some great video of me that she can't figure out how to post!

After Santa Claus we then boarded the Holiday Express train cars to see TONS of Christmas decorations that mommy thinks they pick up at 95% off after Christmas sales. But it was really cool to see all the lights, tree and Santas. There were even penguins!
Then you go to the coolest part and Mommy's favorite- the outside train cars!!!! There was a gingerbread car, Santa's sled and reindeer cart and Rudy the train car who led the train all the way to KC.



Afterward we walked, or should I say I ran, and chased mommy around and around in the big room in Union Station and of course I found my favorite thing of the night... big girl chairs!!!
I can't wait to go back next year :)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment