Monday, December 13, 2010

BRRR! I LOVE SNOW!

We had our first snow of the winter and I got to play in it!

I had spent the night at my Grammy and Poppy Stilley's house and RIGHT when I woke up and looked out the window I saw it and got so excited that I pointed at it! I could not wait to touch it!

After my morning nap, mommy and daddy bundled me up like you wouldn't believe it..... I couldn't even walk without falling down; that is how bundled I was. And then we went outside. We touched the snow, kicked it, put it in cups and walked around in it. Daddy even helped me make my first snow angel! I fell down A LOT and couldn't get up because of all my clothes- I'd get stuck on my side and cry. I even did my first face plant in the snow :) And mommy and daddy laughed at me- can you believe that?!?!

We only spent a couple of minutes outside (mommy and daddy spent more time dressing and undressing me) but it was SO worth it! I hope we get so much snow that it covers my head :) Oh it was so much fun! And daddy even brought some inside for us to eat- well.... I only had one bite- I fed him the rest :)

Have I mentioned that when I go outside or when someone says the word cold, I say "brrr!" Well I said Brr a couple times today :)












Love,
Anna

PS I can't wait to build my first snowman, igloo, maze and all the fun stuff that you do in the snow. I hear sledding is fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment