Wednesday, December 22, 2010

32 weeks

solid So this week I broke a chair.... Not just an unsturdy little chair, but the solid wooden base of a big upholstered rocking chair....

I was getting ready to watch squirrels out the window with Anna so I sat on the chair. Then I put Anna on my lap and scooted towards the front of the chair to get closer to the window. CRACK! Yep- we practically fall to the ground.... Anna is shocked and wondering where the squirrels went.... I am overcome with the urge to cry.... and Rob has dollar signs in his eyes because it means we have to buy another chair because it is the one I use for nursing....

But besides the breaking of the chair, all is well. Sleeping is sometimes good, sometimes not and my lower back is starting to hurt.This week I actually got dressed 4 different days and did not put on my black velour sweatsuit! Watch out!



Can't wait to meet you baby Ashley! Stay in there at least another 5 weeks baby girl!!

Much Love and Heavy Sitting,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment