Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Aunt Anne!

Two Saturday's ago was my sister's birthday and like me, she decided to celebrate it over an entire 4 day span. And it was great!!!!!! I was able to join in on almost all the festivities (thanks to my husband, father and mother in law) and joined her on her two days that she took of work. The girls and I joined her, Kate and my mom with a trip to Nell Hills at Briarcliff village and then my sister and I took a good old Home Goods trip while my mom watched the kids. Then Friday we ventured down (I was kidless!!!) to the west bottoms to experience first friday's antiquing and it was awesome. I got this beauty of a picture/frame set and 2 pink sleeping garden gnomes that reminded me of Anna and Ashley when they sleep. 


I want to go back every month to find neat little treasures!

We then met Todd and my Dad at the Plaza (after a couple of stores) at Plaza 3 for a fantastic meal. Kate and I shared a virgin strawberry daiquiri and I had one heck of a porterhouse steak :)
Saturday night our whole family met the Horton's and my parents our for pizza on Anne's actual birthday. We had a blast!

And as if I wasn't feeling spoiled enough, Sunday my mom treated Rob and I to free babysitting and a leftover groupon she wasn't going to use to Plaza 3. We went on a well needed date (we don't think we had been on a date since October (besides our trip to Philly)) and had an amazing dinner. Come on, what girl can complain when she has 2 porterhouse steaks from Plaza 3 in less then 48 hours? It was mildly embarrassing though when it turned out that we had the same waiter as Friday night :) He just laughed and when we were leaving told me he'd see me in a couple days...... if only :)

It was an awesome weekend and it made up for my lack of celebration on my own very special day! Happy late birthday Anne and I love you big sis!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment