Thursday, April 25, 2013

Anna's favorite Things: 3 1/2 year old

1. What is your favorite color? Purple
2. What is your favorite toy? Belle
3. What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple
4. What is your favorite tv show? Beauty and The Beast
 5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? (pause) tofu
6. What is your favorite outfit? Cinderelly
7. What is your favorite game? The new games (princesses and littlest pet shop)
8. What is your favorite snack?  (pause) pistachios
9. What is your favorite animal? ummmm..... (pause) Elephant
10. What is your favorite song? Snap that Monkey Right Out of the Tree (5 little Monkeys)
11. What is your favorite book? Belle and the Refrigerator (What she calls mommy's "boring" books) Daddy read it mommy.
12. Who is your best friend? Kendall and Hank
Other good friends: Lainey and Avery (church friend)
Who's becoming your neighborhood best friends: Claire and Lucy
  13. What is your favorite cereal? Daddy's
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swing
15. What is your favorite drink? mmmmmmmmm..... Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? I don't know........ what's that? Christmas. Why? Because I like my Belle ornament. Where is she? She's packed away for next year. Oh. Will it be Christmas soon? Not yet, first it has to be your happy birthday- screech!!!!!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Bunny. Anyone else? Belle and Jasmine
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Tofu. haha. Chicken. haha. Eggs; Belle eggs (meaning Easter eggs).
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? (pause) A Witch- for Halloween! I wanna be a witch for Halloween! Hee hee! Yeah that what she say but she's kind of quiet.

I had videotaped Anna's questions and when I told her I was done she got so excited and said, "Can I watch it now??? Please?!?!" She smiled the entire time we watched.

Unlike 6 months ago, at the end she told me she wanted to do these questions again and again.... I think when she was 3 she told me at #8 she told me she didn't want to do anymore!!!

What she told me 6 months ago can be found here in my blog: Anna's Favorite Things Survery- 3 years old

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment