Sunday, April 21, 2013

Growing Pains

For the past 6 months or so, Anna has been complaining about "growing pains." They usually happen when she settles down for a nap or bedtime and in the middle of the night. She will yell, "My legs hurt" or "my legs itch" and just recently "growing pains!!!" Sometimes she is even crying because her legs hurt.

I never had growing pains growing up, but my sister did. Does this mean my daughter is going to be as dramatic as my sister is??? (hahaha- love you Anne!!)

I am sure she is in pain because Anna doesn't complain about much. And "growing pains" are legitimate according to the internet (and the internet doesn't lie, right?!!?). I just hope they pass fast. It's not like they happen every day; maybe once a week or so.

This evening when she got them she wanted me to itch her legs and then started to talk about how these growing pains are happening because she is going to be 4 on her happy birthday and is just growing so fast. And she talked for 15 minutes about how she and her friends were all growing... it was pretty cute. Mid sentence and mid leg scratching she conked out... hopefully for the night!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment