Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter with Fimmen

My parents hosted an Easter brunch and unfortunately Anna was not feeling good enough to go. So Ashley and I (not feeling my best but needing to get out of my sick house) headed over to celebrate Easter with my family. 

Ashley sure loved being the only cousin for Kate to play with!
And she got some extra mommy attention which she hammed up and loved!

We even got our yearly family pictures taken by the bunnies... we were just missing half our family!







After the brunch it was time for our Easter egg hunt. The Easter bunny outfit lasted maybe 30 seconds......
And then she preferred this instead...
Ashley did a good job hunting for her eggs.
She even helped Papa find his basket!



Her favorite item in the eggs... Reese's peanut butter cups! I think she might have eaten 6 in minutes of one another!
EXCITED for chocolate!!!!




Much Love,
Jenny

PS Anna thought Ashley and I had gone to the grocery store and I guess after an hour or so if us being gone from the house, Anna told Daddy, "They been gone a long long time. What food are they getting? Apples? Grapefruit? I love grapefruit Daddy."Poor little thing. If she only knew....

No comments:

Post a Comment