Thursday, April 18, 2013

Florists

The girls love flowers; Anna especially. If I had to pick a future job/interest for her it would be either an animal doctor or a florist.

When we are outside, she is constantly on the lookout for pretty flowers. And she loves picking them. She will appear at my side with a dandelion, little purple flowers and white blossoms that fall from trees and put them in my pockets. When we get inside she insists on putting them in water. And when we go to the grocery store she is always asking to buy flowers. So this last time we went to Costco, I caved and we bought a bouquet of pretty tulips, purple of course since that is Anna's favorite.

We got home and she helped Grama cut them and put them into a fancy vase. We then enjoyed them for a week until I made the mistake and telling Rob that the flowers look done. Well it wasn't five minute later before Anna and Ashley were trying to "save" the flowers. And by save I mean pealing off the "dead" parts and snapping off the stems to save the purple bulbs.


 And here is the current end product of what they created. They won't let me throw them out yet....


Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment