Sunday, October 14, 2012

We've been boo-ed!

YEA! I am going to admit I was super stoked when our door ball rang and we had gotten boo-ed tonight.... right before bath time of course, setting us back a little bit in our night night routine. But anyway, it brought me back to all my years in the Highland of Leawood getting boo-ed and especially of all the times I got to boo other neighbors. I am still smiling at the little ghost hanging in my window. I know- nerd alert!!!


The girls were stoked. Confused, but excited. Anna was convinced that a witch was also with the ghost and she couldn't believe they brought her and Ashley treats. Anna asked just about every question in the book about this Halloween ghost visit and in the end thought it was pretty darn cool. She just wishes she would have been looking out the window when they came so she could have seen them. :) They literally could not take their little eyes off of their little treat bags and decided to eat the lollipop first.



I can't wait to boo other neighbors; or at least laugh at Daddy as he does it :)

So much fun!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment