Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Night Rounds

I love doing "night rounds" on the girls before I go to bed. In our old house I never did them in fear that the squeaky door and hardwoods would wake them up and I would have a cranky baby on my hands. So besides seeing them asleep in my arms or right when I put them in the crib, since we don't have a fancy dancey video monitor I really never saw my sleeping babies after month 4 when they were put in their own rooms. Now, I get to see sleeping babies just about every night. And every night I resist the urge to take a picture, until tonight.



I just love sleeping babies (and the weird awkward positions I often find them in!)

Much Love,
Jenny

PS they didn't even shudder when the flash went off. SCORE! more sleeping pictures to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment