Thursday, October 11, 2012

Daddy needs a gun!

Yesterday when I was dropping Anna off at pre-school Hank's mom came up to me with a big smile to show me Hank's homework. In the spot where it says "I LOVE __________________________, " Hank had answered immediately answered "Anna." And only Anna.

We got a good laugh at this (and thought it was super cute) and when we asked the teachers if they spent a lot of time together, they said, "Hank and Anna? Oh yeah." And we asked about a little girl "Kendell" (both kids had been talking about her at home) and the teachers said that those three really have a good time together. Hanks mom then nudged me and said, "Hank didn't say he loved Kendel, just Anna!" (I so wish I could see this all in action :)

Looks like Daddy needs to start shopping for that rifle and rocking chair for the front porch a little earlier then planned.... even if Hank is the minister's son :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment