Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Decor Made by the Girl!

Last week we helped mommy put up Halloween decorations. As we neared the end of the week, Anna REALLY want to make her own Halloween decorations to add to the festive decor. So we did. We made witches, ghosts, pumpkins and a bat. Mommy would cut out the pieces and we would glue them where we wanted to put them. We did a pretty good job if you ask us! And the glitter.... well it will be a long time before Ashley gets to use any of that again. Mommy did show Anna how to use elmers glue and Anna even got to use Elmer's glue on her pumpkin and bat all by herself. We think the decorations turned out awesome and just LOVE Halloween!

Ashley's Witch
Anna's Pumpkin
Anna;s Bat
Ashley's Ghost
Anna's Witch (Mommy just made me the face but I told her we need legs, feet, arms, hands and hair! And then I asked her to write witch on the hat so I could glitter it up!) She is my favorite!
Ashley's pumpkin... believe it or not she did most of the gluing
Anna's Ghost- BOO!!
Much Love,
Anna and Ashley

PS I think we are going to be artists when we grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment