Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tooter-riffic!

These two little tots know how to toot, I tell you.

And they think it's mighty hilarious! I actually think they mostly do it on purpose, like a middle school boy, just to laugh at themselves and each other.

But they do have manners (besides the tooting and laughing at it). They say excuse me every time (with a huge smile). And they also say excuse me when the other one tooters. Ann has even made up an original song, "Say Excuse Me When You Tooter" which has variations of "when you tooter say excuse me" and "when you do a big tooter say excuse me."

What a proud mama!

But on a serious note, outside the tooting they are really good at minding their manners. They both say "Bless You" when they sneeze or another person sneezes (we never taught them this, they just picked it up). The also say please, thank you, excuse me and no thank you respectively.

They are growing up!

Much Love,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment