Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cherry Jam

We found this wig in my costume box that I got from my parents house and after a couple days of watching me wear it, Anna finally put it on herself. She really didn't know what to think of it. Until......

TODAY.

She puts on her Cherry Jam outfit and then says, "Mommy I need purple hair." Then runs upstairs frantically to find the wig.

Here is what I see....





She is grinning ear to ear and asks me, "Can I wear this a long long time? Can I go night night in it?" I told her she could wear it as long as she wanted. So then we had to go show Kate at Grama's and then head to Trader Joe's; wig and all :)

Enjoy her performance as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ncMr21yCbI&feature=youtu.be

Much Love,
Jenny

PS This is currently the Halloween costume. Up until this morning she wanted to be a ghost. Let's just say  I am not putting anything together until the week of because who knows what she'll want to be tomorrow!

1 comment: