Sunday, October 14, 2012

Home Updates Update

We haven't spent much time at all on the house the last month or so, I really don't know what we have been doing during our free time at night. I mean we don't have cable and we aren't reading any books right now. I guess it's just all being spent on picking up after the kids and doing laundry. I hate laundry- especially in the winter time.... there's so much more! And right when you finish the last load, there's another one waiting. But anyways, we have done a couple things to update on...


1. Rob installed a storm door out to our patio- LOVE it! I want him to install one on the door to the garage since it would be so nice to be working in the kitchen while watching the girls in the garage/driveway.

2. Rob made shelf #3 for the basement and is working on a bookcase for our office closet.

3. Our basement has expanded with more carpet space and more toys.

4. I got the picture collage hung in the playroom and in the office (the canvases the girls paint daddy every year for his birthday. After many years, an entire section of the wall with be covered).




5. Oh and our grass is looking goooooooood! And the mums my mom got us aren't too shabby either! :) Even though one mum split during the storm Saturday. I do, however, think I saved it by moving it to a bigger and taller pot. Fingers crossed!





6. And I'm trying to decide on the right color of orange to paint the dining room. Orange is a tricky, tricky color!


Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment