Monday, October 1, 2012

Train Table

Woot Woot! Oops, I mean toot toot!!!!

I scored a deal!!!

Check it out!




The girls LOVE the "train table" already and I LOVE it even more. But we dn't call it the train table, we call it the Bitty Berry Table :) The pull out drawers are a god send for storing all those tiny strawberry shortcake pieces and it is ALL contained on the table top. Awesome. And the girls seem to play even better with it on the table then on the floor which is great.

And it only cost $10 :) I love you Craigs List. And get this... when I was getting ready to pay the girl she told me I could just take it for free. And I should of. But of course I said, "No here's the $10. Treat your little boy to a toy or something!" Jenny.... just take it for FREE next time!

Now I just have to keep Ashley from sitting on top of it....

Much Love,
Jenny

PS Pretty rocking Berry Bitty City, huh?!?! 

PSS It never looks this organized either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment