Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Henry's Birthday Party

This past Saturday we went to Antioch Park to celebrate my nephew Henry's birthday. It was a Mario themed birthday party and we had lots of fun! Since I wanted (ok, needed a family themed halloween pic) and since it was supposed to be a high of 48 that day we had to think warm and layers. So we decided to be Daddy Bones and his Boo's! Rob and I look pretty scary but Anna thought it was awesome. She loved being a ghost and it turns out that there are ghosts on Mario Brothers- perfect, we fit the theme! :) I just like it when we are a little cuter.....

All in all, for the most part we stayed warm and had fun celebrating Henry's 5th birthday. I can't believe my nephews and niece turn 5 this year. CRAZY!

Much Love,
Jenny









We had fun playing on the playground!


But our favorite thing by far was a MASSIVE pile of leaves. We played in this for at least 20 minutes!



This child can carry a lot of leaves!


My flying ghost0 I love this pic!!!!!

Where's Ashley!?!?!



Mario and BOO!
Mario chasing BOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment