Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

After Henry's birthday party we all went back to Aaron and Laura's to do some pumpkins. While I got everything ready for carving the kids had a blast making sticker, mod podge, and glitter pom pom pumpkins. Anna's finishes project..... (Ashley was too antsy to do this project!)
Then the kids helped me hollow out my pumpkin. Henry loved the seeds but Anna and Ashley weren't too sure of them so they used a spoon or scoop the entire time they helped.






That was pretty much all the kids helped with so the carving was left up to me and only me because apparently I was the only adult wanting to carve pumpkins! The finished project, which I had to take home and finish after the girls went to bed, turned out excellent!
But two days later Chippy got to it.....
And finished it off the next night. We really need to catch this little rascal!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment