Thursday, October 25, 2012

Back to School Night

Tonight was back to school night and I got to bring mommy, daddy and Ashley to school with me. And it was dark when we got there!!!! I thought going to school at night time was so funny.

When we got there I introduced them to one of my teachers Mrs. Wozniak (apparently Mrs. Shorgel was not feeling good). I gave Mrs. W a huge hug and since we were the first ones there we got to walk around and see all my artwork before anyone else got there. Mrs. Wozniak called me thorough again and said I just LOVE all the art projects we do. I smiled as I showed mommy and daddy all my hard work. And the best part of it? I got to take every piece of artwork home! Mommy says we will hang it in my bedroom tomorrow (so excited!)

Here are all my art projects


I am pointing out my area (the yellow blob with all the different colored stripes in it) that I colored on a huge banner


My favorite art project. I actually told mommy about how I made this this morning before she even saw it!


Mommy's favorite

My second favorite



Here is a picture of my class picture


We even got to read the class book- All about Us. Here I am reading each page with Daddy


I just love my school and didn't want to leave. We went and saw Kate's room with her and then went and got some snacks. After snacks I told mommy I didn't want to leave school so we went back and played in my room with one of my favorite toys- pipe cleaners and a strainer! Ashley and I even read some books on the couch.


Ashley's favorite thing BY FAR about my classroom was the....

She was in there for quite some time (before mommy and daddy lost her for a couple of minutes amongst the crowd. They found her in the hallway just standing there with a pout face on. Poor thing. Mommy and Daddy thought the other one had her and felt just terrible!) she loved wiping and getting on and off the "baby" toilet.
And washing out hands was cool too! Such an awesome small sink and we can reach everything by ourselves!

I can't wait to bring mommy and daddy back someday soon!

This new thing I am doing, Every time mommy wants to take my picture I try to balance on one leg and then BEG to see the picture.


Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment