Wednesday, October 3, 2012

First Homework Assignment

Anna got her first homework assignment today and right when we got home, we got started on it. I asked her the questions, she answered them and then we worked together to find the matching stickers/letters/ I would spell the words and she would do the rest. It turned out awesome!

 The finished product.... (the teachers are putting the family picture we sent to school in the spot with the kids Wednesday) Please check out the "I Wish For" section... no clue what she was talking about when she said "I wish for stars and my heart and my happy birthday!" But it's pretty adorable!
 
We were both super proud of it!
 And anna had such a blast she wanted to keep putting her favorite things on the back. (What an over achiever :))
 
 And of course, Ashley completed her "homework" as well :)
Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment