Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Water Colors

I love water colors and today mommy got me a 16 pack with 16 different colors in the pack (2 purples!) 

I am really good at painting and especially like to paint the color black.

Water colors has become to normal activity I do when mommy put Ashley down for a nap. She used to just turn on the TV and let me watch while she put Ashley down but then she had the hardest time getting me to turn the TV off (because I love it and am tired and cranky so I whine and throw fits). So now I either paint watercolors or get all my books together on mommy's bed and start reading them on my own until Mommy comes in to read or paint with me. 

Recently I have started to want to listen to Ashley's night night books and if I am quiet mommy lets me sit on the arm of her chair and listen to the books. When I leave the room I always give Ashley a kiss on the forehead and when I get to the door I whisper, "Goodnight. Sweet Dream." Just Like Mommy does to me. And then I go on my way to read or paint.

Love,
Anna



PS. My favorite thing to water color. Strawberry Shortcake and Friends!!!!!!! They are my "favor."

No comments:

Post a Comment