Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cow Appreciation Day

So yesterday it was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a and I couldn't wait to get my spot in line. Loving a deal, if you dressed up as a cow, you got free chicken. So, using my beautiful children we found a white outfit and taped big old cow spots on them and headed out to Chick-fil-a to meet my friend Ashley and her two kids.

And what did my girls think of this???

Anna couldn't wait to get "Mooooooooving" and get her free chicken! Here she is moo-ing :)

 Ashley just wanted paci and by the time we pulled up to Chick-fil-a all her spots were off and she was handing them to me saying "tra" for trash.
 She's still moo-ing and Ashley's doing her own thing as usual when it comes to taking pictures!
 Getting our free Chick-fil-a. Those women are probably thinking, "Crazy Mom" even though I think they have a cow mask in their hands.

 Cooper and Laney joined us and this might be the best picture we got of the three of them. None of the children were cooperating. Ashley had fled the scene and I got a clip of her hair in the lower right corner. Maybe they were embarrassed of their crazy parents for making them do this; I can't imagine THAT to be the case :)

 Cooper REALLY didn't like his spots and was very excited to give me them.
 Someone made a surprise appearance.
 We just wanted to check him out from afar. "Me don't want to see cow mommy."
What a fun day and can't wait to do it again! I love little experiences that are so fun and hope my girls get excited about these little things in life as they grow older too. It's just about the fun :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment