Friday, July 20, 2012

Cool Mornings

Since it's been such a super hot July, our time outside is really short these days (with exception of the pool). Sometimes after we wake up, we take our morning baba's outside and go on a "baba" wagon walk around the neighborhood, draw chalk, play on our scooter and bikes or swing in the back yard. Or sometimes we just sit and relax.


We can't wait for Fall to come so we can play outside longer!

Love,
Anna and Ashley

PS Don't you LOVE Anna's purple converse?!?! I can't tell you how many times I had to tie those shoes in the short 30 minutes they were on. Looks like I am bringing back the double knot!

PSS I bought those chairs on super dooper clearance about 6 years ago. They are for adults but they are just low riders. I have never used them before but I think I found the BEST use for them! And the girls love them. Glad I was thinking ahead.... hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment