Sunday, July 1, 2012

Toilet Paper Holders

One of the things that was missing from this house were toilet paper holders. Either they didn't use toilet paper or they had toilet paper stands. That is something we will never know :)


So one of the TO DO's on my list this weekend was to install 4 of them. Using the awesome template provided with the hardware,

 

a level, a drill and drill bits, tape, a hammer and patience I did it! I promised myself that I would do it without Rob's help. See, one of the only times we REALLY argue if when we are hanging things. So I was pretty sure these would set off an argument. I was 95% done and I had to call down my man. Apparently there was a tiny screw I was missing on one of the handles that was making it impossible to put on the wall. Sure enough, he figured it out and all is well. I am proud to say I did toilet paper holder #2 100% by myself!


Much better! Now we can all go on to using toilet paper!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS Since the girls were sleeping I couldn't do the ones for their bathroom and the office bathroom. 2/4 not bad for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment