Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rummage Sale Find

So, here is my latest and greatest rummage sale find. An AWESOME side board table that can hold all my "hoarder" glassware that we don't use on a daily basis, or really that often at all.

I found it for $125 and it was well worth the splurge. It is in beautiful condition but I think I am going to paint it black. It breaks my grandma's heart to hear me say that but I think I want it to match the kitchen cabinets. It fits pretty perfectly on this wall :)


As for when I will find the time needed to paint this, it may be a year. But at least I have something to hold all my glasses :) And who knows, maybe I will keep it this brown color since it does go well with the floors! Only time will tell.

Much Love,
Jenny

PS Can't wait to start posting before and after's of all my garage sale finds turned MINE! I just need to start the transformations!!!! So exciting. Just give me a bottle of spray paint and watch out world!

No comments:

Post a Comment