Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kitchen Table

The last of our big purchases (for a while) came today; our kitchen table. And just like the other stuff, I love it! It's the perfect blend of our dark hardwood floors, black cabinets and bronze outlet covers/chandelier. It is pretty awesome.




It's huge and could probably fit 8 chairs comfortably. We found some clearance awesome chairs and have put together 4 of them and waiting on the other two to get delivered. I think they look pretty good with the table and for the price, they are right!!!! I can't believe the price of chairs...

Anna's first words about it...
"I want to eat it" (I think she meant I want to eat AT it!" So she had a snack at it.
"Daddy won't be-eve it!" (Daddy won't believe it!) So we called Daddy to share the news.
"What? I can't move it." And I couldn't be happier to know my days of the girls pushing my kitchen table around (since our last one was super light) are over. What a sigh of relief!

Ashley was sleeping when it was delivered and I am sure she's going to hate it since she is the biggest culprit of pushing the table!!!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS Now I have to get to painting and accessorizing the downstairs to add some color and kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment