Tuesday, July 24, 2012

34 months old

Happy 34 months old! Can't believe that in 2 months I will be a 3 year old :)
(practicing 3!)


*I am sleeping the same at night. I am taking an afternoon about half the time. Mommy does not like this change and makes me stay in my crib until 3:00 (three-o-o) appears on my new clock. When daddy gave it to me (it is an old one of his) I asked him if it was for my "happy birthday." I have been doing that lots lately whenever someone gives me something new. I am so super excited for my "happy birthday." When I don't nap I don't get to watch TV or play computer/ipad games that day but when I do nap I get to pick one or the other. Mommy is also starting to reward me for staying quiet during quiet time until three-o-o with TV at night. I still sleep with all my lovies. I gave up my sleep sack this past month. Mommy thinks it's necause I notice Ashley no longer uses hers. I think she was right :) On days that I don't nap I am in bed by 7 and on days that I do nap I stay up until 8:15ish. And it doesn't matter when I got to bed, I still wake around 6:45.
*I still love my milk baba's, 1/2 juice and water baba's and my water baba's.
*I am eating REALLY good even though I still eat like a bird.
*I love singing, dancing, doing water colors, coloring, painting, playing with babies and strawberry shortcake dolls. I love going to the pool, playing with my scooter outside and just being outside. I also love to watch family videos of "baby Anna." I love being active.
*I am a very loving girl but recently have found it funny to not give hugs and kisses. Mommy does not like it but is learning that if she stays patient, I eventually give in because I am such a lovey dovey!
*My favorite book right now is Madeline and i love reading all the words out loud with mommy.
*My favorite thing to watch on TV is Strawberry Shortcake and Family Videos of Baby Anna.
*I know all the words to Strawberry Shortcake theme song, Moves like Jaggar, Baby-O and Beauty and the Beast. these are also my favorite songs.
*I love talking about my happy birthday which isn't for another 2 months.
*I have a goofy sense of humor and love to tell mommy things that she shouldn't be showing the neighbors (her undergarments especially!)
*I love Ashley so much but sharing is SO hard; especially sharing the toys I love (Strawberry shortcake and friends). I also have tender feelings when she "hits" me or treats me not nice. Mommy is trying to help me see that she feels the same way when I do those things to her. Even at this age we have a love/hate best friendship.
*I still love my new house and still call it my new house.
*I will let mommy put clips or a pony tail in my hair if we are leaving the house or going outside. If we are inside I refuse. Weird, huh? I just really like my Baby-O hair (see bottom pic!)
*Love the computer (I am only allowed to play on it at night when Ashley is sleeping on days that I nap.) I am getting better and better at using the mouse.
*My Favorite Phrases are:
-"Eek!" When I am nervous about something or see something that isn't supposed to be there or happen.
-"My Belly Hurts."
-"Me no nap."
-"Favor in the world." (Favorite in the world)
-"My favor" (My favorite)
-"For my happy birthday?!?!"
-"Don't show neighbors" or "Don't want neighbors to see."
-"Awesome mommy. Awesome."
-"Duood." (Good)
-"I confoozed!" (I"m confused!)

Life is good. Very good to be almost 3.

Love,
Anna

And the out takes!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment