Friday, July 27, 2012

"Udderly" Excited!

Today was a break from the heat and we were moe then "udderly" (heehee) excited to get out to Deanna Rose Farm. It has been close to 2 months since we had last been there. And now since it takes less then the length of the song, "Akunamatata" we can go last minute like today.

And we had a blast.  And can we get more cowbell?!?!





 "I wonder if when I am older if my mom will tell me my dress is tucked into my panties...... I sure hope!"

 We both loved feeding the goats!
 And this time we weren't afraid of the hand dryers... well Anna wasn't afraid!

 Peekaboo in the Garden!




 And the playground was the BOMB! We rode all the animals too!!!



Time to go, Anna's exhausted!!!!!

Deanna Rose, I love living near you.

Much Love,
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. wow, such great pics for having 2 toddlers on your own at a very busy place :), i am impressed! Laney is wearing the same dress today that Anna has on in pics.

    ReplyDelete