Thursday, July 19, 2012

"Almost Fun"

The other day, Anna was riding on our old school tricycle in the garage. She wanted to go down to the sidewalk so I let her. On the way down our garage, which has a slight hill to it, I let go and let her fly. She starts going fast, freaks out and lifts her feet off the pedals and seconds later I am holding back onto the handlebars.

We look at each other pretty serious and then she breaks the silence by saying....

"Wow. Dhat (That) was almos (almost) fun." She said it SO serious; I mean SO SERIOUS.

I look at her and start giggling and she does the same. I just LOVE her expressions and the way she is talking her thoughts out loud these days. She doesn't keep much in; the little chatterbox keeps me on the "in" with what is going on in that little mind. Which is a good thing :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment