Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cousin withdrawl

In the 3 months we lived with Grama and Papa, I got to see Kate 5 days a week, every week for at least 8 hours a day. I LOVED this time with her. She has been on vacation for 2 weeks and lately I have REALLY been missing her.

Yesterday Mommy kept over hearing me having conversations with myself; talking to "Kate." For example, as I was getting off the couch, mommy heard me say, "I'll be right back Kate." She asked me who I was talking to and I got really shy. She asked if I was talking to a friend and I told her yes. When she asked who I told her Kate. Later she asked me who was sitting on the couch with me and I told her just Kate (never mind the fact that Ashley was sitting RIGHT next to her).

I think I am going through cousin with drawl.

So later that night Aunt Anne, Uncle Todd and Kate come over to see us and have a 3rd of July snack! It was great!



Love,
Anna

PS Later that week we went to Kate's to play! I just love playing at Kates!




No comments:

Post a Comment