Monday, November 3, 2014

World Series Game 1

Here come to Royal's posts :)

So I talked earlier about how Rob would bring up season after season the question of "will the Royals ever make the postseason in my lifetime again?" Well this year against all odds, we made it to the World Series. WORLD SERIES!!!

I was in full support of helping my husband's dream come true of watching his team play in the post season so I pushed him to go to as many games possible. So he took me up on it and went to Game 1, Game 3 and Game 4.

Rob went to Game 1 with his dad and brother Aaron. They ended up losing to the Giants but it was a great game. Rob says the atmosphere and the energy was amazing. To see Kaufmann Stadium done up for the World Series was amazing as well. I am so glad he got to cheer on his team at home :)





No comments:

Post a Comment