Monday, November 3, 2014

Leader- Ashley

2-3 weeks ago (can't remember), Ashley was the leader at preschool. As leader you are line leader, you get to sit in a special chair and you get to bring show and tell.

Ashley was so excited for show and tell. She decided to bring her Baby Ashley doll and blankey to show her class. Ashley has told me over and over that she doesn't talk to teachers, just friends, so I knew going into it that she wouldn't say a word. And I was absolutely correct :)

It looked like she was in pain and hated every minute of show and tell. But get this. When I asked her after preschool what her favorite thing about the day was she told me show and tell. What a goof :) I remember Anna being painfully quiet the first time and now she can't stop talking during show and tell. I am sure the same will be true of Ashley someday soon :)

I love you Ashley! Great job as leader :)

PS I later lose her blankey and doll in the parking lot while putting Abby in the car seat. After many trips/calls to preschool, one to the city storm sewer department and many freak out calls to my mom, I parent drops it off to me at parent pick up. I do not know what would have happened if I had lost these two things :)


Her page out of the leader book. I love how she talks about how good she is at playing with her sisters. So, so true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment