Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving Family Pic!

In an attempt to get the family Thanksgiving picture taken so we didn't need to worry about it on Turkey day we decided to take it Sunday. The girls had worn their Turkey dresses to church so we were all dressed and ready.

The girls were even excited!


First pic taken- not too shabby. I wanted to take another one to try and get a better one of Rob/Abby...
Resulting in this....
And this.... Got the good one of Rob/Abby.....
I had lost my cool and gotten upset with Ashley (which was totally ridiculous on my part- I was taing this picture so that we were rush and there I was rushing her). So it resulted in this purty Ashley face...
And we ended with this.
Not too bad. Happy Thanksgiving week from ours to yours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment