Friday, November 28, 2014

September PreSchool Pictures

Anna's teacher does the coolest thing and sends out a slideshow of in class pictures of the entire class to everyone. The software she uses allows me to save any pictures so I have saved all of the ones that have Anna in them. Of course she is having an absolute ball in every picture; she just loves school. I am extremely thankful when I get the month of pictures in my inbox because I love seeing Anna in her element. I so wish I was a fly on the wall.......

Will, Kendall, Anna, Elysa

Gavin, Anna Schiebel and Anna

Anna and Elyse
So serious!!!!
Lainey, Anna and Elyse

Anna and Kendall

I was so proud of Anna when I saw this picture. Last year she was always talking about wanting to sit on her teachers laps but never did/asked. This year it's different :) Ambriella, Lucy, Mrs Cronin (Anna's favorite) Anna and Anna Schiebel

No comments:

Post a Comment