Friday, November 7, 2014

"Boutique-ing"

Yesterday the girls and I joined my mom and sister at the OP Holiday Boutique. The girls did so well two weeks ago at the Holiday Mart that I thought we'd give it a try. 3 hours there and they LOVED every bit! After we got home that night Ashley told me, "Mommy, I want to go boutique-ing with grandma again, really soon!"

Their favorite part of the boutique was getting their hair curled with the curling wand. Their little curl was so cute! Anna was 150% obsessed with it. We tried curling her hair this morning and the curl didn't stick so we actually ended up ordering the today from amazon for less then half the price at the boutique! I figure with 3 girls there will be lots of hair curling in the future :)

Looks like my little ladies are developing into quite the little shoppers :)






No comments:

Post a Comment